FACED with a chronic shortage of doctors and specialists, South Africa’s stressed and overloaded medical professionals are at greater risk of burnout which puts both themselves and their patients in danger.
Career Advice Articles
- Employment equity deadline loomsFines of up to R900 000 await defaulting employers [Read More]
- How offices in Africa will change by 2025In the past decade, offices in Africa have already begun to evolve from the dreary cubicles of workplaces past. [Read More]
- Ways to foster an inclusive cultureAlthough no two meetings are the same, their collective impact on the culture of a company is significant - meetings matter. [Read More]
- How technology has changed the face of the workplaceAfter a revolution in the workplace spurred by technology, companies are finding that a balanced approach may be the most effective. [Read More]
- Benefits of employee wellness programmes under scrutinyCompanies have long embraced workplace wellness programmes as a way to improve the health of workers and to reduce overall medical spending. [Read More]
- Personal development: urging sisters to do it for themselvesMuch has been said recently about the position of women in business and the need for education as a means of unlocking businesswomen’s self-belief. [Read More]
- 3 strategies to keep you motivated when you don’t have a deadlineDeadlines are powerful forces in our work, signalling what’s most important, forcing focus and driving tasks to completion. [Read More]
- Beware the use of limited duration contractsWhere the job itself is permanent it is dangerous to employ staff on anything but a permanent contract [Read More]
- Too much bubbly in the office can be a headacheWorkplace expert Choires Sicha answers workplace questions. [Read More]
- Tricky workplace questions answeredNew York Times workplace expert Choire Sicha responds to workplace questions. [Read More]
Newsletter Sign Up
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.