FACED with a chronic shortage of doctors and specialists, South Africa’s stressed and overloaded medical professionals are at greater risk of burnout which puts both themselves and their patients in danger.
Career Advice Articles
- EXTERNAL PRESSURE DOES NOT JUSTIFY DISMISSALLabour law expertise makes dismissals stick [Read More]
- It’s time for young professionals to embrace a limitless mindsetThere was a time when you went to a university [Read More]
- Boost your career with a personal business trainerPROGRESSION in your career, like in any aspect in life, may need the assistance of others. [Read More]
- Navigating the learnership route to employmentA LEARNERSHIP is a work-based approach to learning and gaining a qualification that combines classroom training with workplace training [Read More]
- Harnessing your EQ to conquer your AI fears.HOW often do you think about the future of your workplace? How many of the skills that you use daily were required when you started your career? [Read More]
- 5 QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN STARTING A NEW JOBTHE actions you take during your first few months in a new job have a major impact on your success or failure [Read More]
- What the law says about poor performance in the workplaceIMPLEMENTING operating efficiencies in the workplace inevitably results in cost-cutting measures [Read More]
- How to manage Gen Y and Z talentGENERATIONS Y and Z are not like the generations that preceded them regarding how they think about work [Read More]
- South African Health Products Regulatory Authority – SAHPRASAHPRA is the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority. [Read More]
- Claiming constructive dismissal ?Beware the burden of proof [Read More]
Newsletter Sign Up
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.